A.A. Desert Pow Wow
with Al-Anon participation
A.A. Desert Pow Wow
Join us Thursday , June 9th 2022 thru Sunday , June 12th 2022 for meetings, panels, sporting events and more at the newly-renovated Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa located at 44400 Indian Wells Lane, Indian Wells 92210.
Convention Activities Include
- Speaker Meetings
- Topic/Discussion Meetings
- Al-Anon Meetings
- Longtimer’s Meeting
- History of A.A. Meeting
- Stag Meetings
- Young People’s Meetings
- A.A. Banquet
- Al-Anon Luncheon
- Sunday Breakfast
- Golf Tournament
- 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- DJ Dances
- Ice Cream Socials
Important Convention Policies:
- All attendees must be registered, verified for Covid-19 compliance and wear badges to all ticketed events.
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis. For best seating, purchase tickets early.
- If you wish to sit as a group, please send in registration forms with payment together. If registering online, we request one person purchase the tables(s).
- Tickets are not mailed, please pick them up at Pre-registration table when you arrive. Receipts will be emailed, if a legible email is provided.
- Tickets will be sold at onsite registration until closed or sold-out. Only the Ice Cream Socials, Dances, and Breakfast will be sold at the door.
- No refunds on cancelled events after May 26th; tickets may be transferred or donated to a newcomer.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable.
Registration Opens Jan 15th, 2022
After 3 years of waiting, we are all very excited to be going back to the desert to celebrate sobriety!
Please check back for any updates to the current Covid-19 requirements. The Pow Wow will following state-mandated guidelines for indoor Mega Events.
Covid-19 Compliance: Effective December 15, 2021, State of California requires that the 2022 Desert Pow Wow attendees 1) are fully vaccinated, or 2) have a recent negative Covid-19 test result prior to arrival. For attendees who choose to show a recent negative test, within 48 hours if it is a PCR test or 24 hours if it is a rapid antigen test.
Proof of vaccination status/Covid-19 negative test and identification will be verified upon check-in. Anyone experiencing symptoms should stay home to protect attendees at the event. If symptoms occur after check-in, we request that you leave immediately.
Each attendee must be present in order to pickup their registration badge.
Masks are currently required indoors.
Registration just $25
Rooms just $154.00Book your rooms early!
*Additional taxes and fees apply. Visit the Lodging Page for more details.
Offer ends 05/24/2022
Don't forget to register!